- Decide what you want: Make a decisions as to what success will be for you. Everyone has a different idea of what success is. if you don't take the time to define it for yourself then how can you possibly get there?
- Find out what you have to do to get it: At the time that you set your success goal you may have no idea at all as to what you will need to do in order to arrive there. Some successful people have taken what they have learned over many years and found ways to help you learn quickly and easily.
- Break down what you have to do into daily tasks: Once you have discovered what you need to do, it is important to break that into bite-size chunks that you can accomplish in a day (still leaving time to meet your other responsibilities).
- Put those tasks in their order of importance: Each night before you go to bed decide what will be the most important task that you need to accomplish the following day. Successful people know how to make decisions and set priorities. That is the shortcut to success.
- Complete one of those important steps each day: If you can accomplish one task each day, you will have accomplished 365 tasks in a year. Imagine how much improvement that could total.
The fifth step is where the power resides. It is the habit of chipping away your goal each and every day that will bring that goal into reality. Keep the tasks small and achievable and before you know it you will have your success goal. Good luck bro n sis...