Selasa, Julai 04, 2023

25 Reasons to Read

 


25 Reasons to Read

1. To escape
2. To time travel
3. To exercise my imagination
4. To walk in someone else's shoes
5. To learn something new
6. To get out of my head and into someone else’s
7. To learn a new word or remember an old one
8. To laugh
9. To quiet the mind
10. To dream awake
11. To find just the right words to say how you feel
12. To discover the world without leaving home
13. To not stare at a screen for 30 freaking minutes
14. To bring back memories
15. To meet new people without having to actually get dressed
16. To get inspired and motivated
17. For the wonder and delight it brings to children
18. Because no one understands me quite like Jane Austen
19. So I can point out all the things they got wrong in the movie
20. To hear my own story in someone else’s words
21. To broaden my horizons and get a new perspective
22. To introduce my children to magic
23. “To find life, in all its possibilities.” —Claire Messud
24. To feel less alone
25. Because you never meet men like Mr. Darcy at the bar.
Why do you love to read?
Source: Goodwill Librarian

Tiada ulasan: